Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM
San Francisco, CA
READ detailed description about the training
Registration and payment must be done through EventBrite http://rapidprototyping081112.eventbrite.com
- $559 before Aug 8th (30% Discount)
- $799 before Aug 9th
Duration - Aug 11-12, 2012
The training is 16 hours long over the period of 2 days plus few optional hours of setting up local environment.
- Agile, Continuous Deployment, TDD, Pair Programming
- NodeJS and its advantages. Event driven programming.
- MongoDB and Document Store and Key-Value concepts.
- JSON, structure and examples.
- Could computing. Cloud platforms:Windows Azure,Heroku.
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response: headers, body, methods
- RESTful API, examples and advantages.
- jQuery: ajax, cross-domain calls and JSONP
- Twitter Bootstrap: grid layout, form components, icons
- LESS: mixins, variables and compilation.
- BackboneJS: structure, events, view, sub-views, models, collections and event listeners and event binding.
- Generating of SSH keys, configuringGit,GitHub,Heroku andWindows Azure for deployment.
- Installation and basic configuring ofNodeJS andMongoDB in local environment.
- Deployment ofNodeJS andMongoDB and static/front-end applications to PaaS cloud services likeWindows Azure andHeroku withGit.
- Building sample applications withNodeJS,jQuery,BackboneJS,Twitter Bootstrap,MongoDB,Parse.com and other tools/technologies. Deploying it to cloud services.
- Building your own idea/prototype and presenting it. Deploying it to cloud services.
- Practicing Paired Programming and Test-Driven Development techniques.
*subject to change
See you soon